- Seventh Executive Forum on Natural Resources Management: Watershed Governance
- 04.04.2012 - 06.04.2012
- SEARCA - Los Baños, Laguna
Focuses on key concepts, governance models, and practical tools and techniques for conceptualizing, designing, implementing and managing processes and institutions for effective, equitable and ecologically sustainable use and management of watershed and their ecosystem goods and services.
- Government, civil society and business executives and their senior technical and management staff;
- Land use planners;
- Government officials responsible for water, natural resources and environmental management and regulation;
- Board members and leaders of watershed associations/ councils and water/ resource users federations; and
- Senior staff of civil society organizations and corporate units actively involved in implementing or supporting the implementation of watershed-based development strategies, management programmes and projects.
Ms. Julienne V. Bariuan
SEARCA Training Specialist
Tel. No.: (+63-49) 536-2365 to 67 local 403
For more information
Visit the Searca website at http://beta.searca.org/searca/
EventList powered by schlu.net